6 Dec 2011

El Festivalet

Last Sunday I went to "El Festivalet", it's a wonderful handmade market organized by Duduá and Sirena con Jersey. I met some talented designers who I only knew from "the blog world".
If you feel like gossiping, you can check hundreds of photos here and have a look to all the designers here.
The last two photos are what I bought: wonderful pins made by cheerful Natàlia from lepetitpot; and a natural soap and a lip balm made by Olivia from Jabones de Cuidado.
The truth is I would have spent all my money that evening!

8 comments:

  1. vaja quina enveja! Quanta gent! Jo també m´hauria deixat els estalvis. Quina bona oportunitat per comporar els regals de nadal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que detalles más bonitos que hay... Que pena que no me enteré para poder ir! La próxima vez será...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja tinc el penjoll. M´encanta!!! A veure si demà surt al meu post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo no em vaig atrevir a dir res..pero supos que amb les cares ja es veia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I love the dolphin sweater and the heart booties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo vaig estar-hi una bona estona dissabte migdia tarda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Neus, sorry not for writing sooner, the swap package arrived about three weeks about, I like it a lot, I just was ill and than a lot of work and almost no time... :-))) I planned to take photo of the package and send it to anna just had no time to do it yet :-))). Wish you nice Christmas time a Happy New Year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gràcies maca! I no havia vist encara les fotos d'aquest post, quines preciositats...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...